GC322 - Compact Gas Chromatograph
The GC 322 is a compact gas chromatograph designed for chromatographic separation. It enables you to analyse chemical compounds in both gas and liquid samples. It is a highly-reliable and robust compact gas chromatograph. Another major advantage of the GC322 is its flexibility: there are 5 optional detectors to choose from: PID, FID, TCD, FUVAD and FPD.
sub ppb to% - depending on detector and options such as concentrator.
Characteristics of the GC322 chromatograph
- Microprocessor controlled
- Dual PID, FID, FUVAD, FPD, TCD detectors with automatic amplifier - BOTH can be mounted simultaneously
- Measurement scale: sub ppb to % - according to detector and options such as concentrator
- Injection (see accessories) gas / liquid and 6-port gas or liquid sample valve (can be automated)
- Type of sample Steam or heated liquid sample
- Oven: Isothermal control of the oven from 40 °C to 300 °C or programming 1 °C / min
- Three programming ramps
- Injector / Detector- Heating block Injector / detector from 40 ° C to 300 °C
- Ports for mounting two injectors and two detectors (see accessories)
- Pressure regulation (up to 5 channels)
- Filling or capillary columns
- Minimum requirement: Pentium PC (not supplied), external control using Peakworks software via USB 2.0 port
- Diagnostics: audible alarm for compounds on / under parameterised measurement scale
- Outputs 0-1 volts DC, analog, serial port, USB 2.0
- Dimensions: 40 cm x 24 cm x 27 cm (D x W x H)
- Weight: 11 Kg
- Power Consumption: 60 Watts; 90 - 220V
Key Strengths of the GC322 chromatograph
The GC 322 compact gas chromatograph comes equipped with a dual detector and a programmable oven. It can integrate filling columns or capillaries, making the GC 322 an exceptionally flexible and reliable tool with a very broad range of applications.
There are 5 detectors to choose from: PID, FID, TCD, FUVAD, and FPD. The GC 322 Gas Chromatograph is a compact and reliable instrument for generating quality laboratory results.
GC322 Chromatograph Uses
The GC 322 compact gas chromatograph has a wide range of applications:
- Environmental laboratory
- Real-time emergency treatment field identification of toxic chemicals
- Process control
- Pilot Zones: Rapid Implementation of Methods in a Restricted Space
- Quality control: traces of solvents, polymer head space, power supplies, water and soil samples
- Measurements in a mobile laboratory or on-site: hydrocarbons, inorganic compounds, permanent compounds, natural gases