DL102 + Portable PID Detector & VOC Analyser
The most robust portable PID detector
The only portable VOC analyser with a 11.7 eV lamp - exceptional longevity (> 6-9 months).
The DL 102+ portable PID detector is a VOC analyser used as standard by many government agencies (environment, toxicology etc), due to its wide range of features and its flexibility.
The DL 102+ portable PID detector analyses VOCs, hydrocarbons, H2S, Benzene, NH3, PH3, ASH3, 1,3 butadiene, chlorinated solvents, formaldehyde etc.
DL102 +Analysis scale
- PPB mode: from 2-5 ppb to 20000 ppb + 0.1 ppm to 3000 ppm
- PPM mode: from 0.1 ppm to 3000 ppm
- Optionally available: dilution probe to extend the scale up to 20000 ppm
Key Strengths of the DL102 +
- Compact: <1 kg, highly-sensitive: ppb, ppm and% (dilution probe)
- From 2-5 ppb to 20000 ppb
- Flexible: (choice of 3 lamps - 9.5, 10.6, 11.7 eV) and 3 electrochemical cells (choice of 12)
- Battery life:> 12 hours
- Data storage: 7500 pts
- Ultra-fast processing: <2 sec for T90
- Compound library:> 200 compounds
- Excellent stability (zero & span)
- PC-friendly software INCLUDED
- Very durable
- Low maintenance
- Additional detectors: CO, NH3, H2S, CH4, SO2, NO, Cl2, H2, IR, TCD
DL102 + Uses
The DL 102 + portable PID detector has a wide range of applications:
- Environmental: soil pollution, stack releases, machinery audits (leaks etc)
- Industrial hygiene: toxicity, workstation audit, spot checks...
- Industrial processes: machine testing, rejects...
- Highly sensitive: ppb, ppm, %
- Versatile: choice of 3 UV lamps
- Compacy: < 1kg
- Battery life: > 12 hours