FID 9000 – static COV FID analyser
Exceptional dynamic scale allowing a measurement of 10 ppb to 100% Vol
The FID 9000 analyser offers unrivalled flexibility and enables you to conduct fully-automated, continuous gas analysis in a broad range of concentrations. With a wide and dynamic range of less than 10 ppb for the Standard version and up to 100% methane for the Pro version. The FID 9000 analyser has many different options for analog, digital and logic outputs.
These features make this tool a market leader in terms of performance, automation and configuration. The FID 9000 analyser is based on a flame ionisation detector (FID) with electronic flow control that injects a small portion of the gas sample into the detector. During the combustion process, the organic or hydrocarbon-based gases contained in the gas sample are ionised so they can be detected and analysed as a concentration. The FID 9000 analyser can be configured with internal components for a non-condensing or multi-point sample analysis point. Its automatic calibration improves the stability of long-term analyses.
Fast response time
An electronic back-pressure regulator with sampling bypass system ensures a rapid response.
Exceptional dynamic scale
Measurement of 10 ppb to 100% Vol.
Single point or multi-point internal modules for pre-filtered samples (<0.1 microns and condensers with or without sampling pump
FID 9000 Analyser: Technical Specifications
- Detector: flame ionisation detector (FID).
- Scale: 0-2000 ppm or 0-20 000 ppm or 0-100% (CH4)
- MDQ: low scale (0.01 ppm), medium scale (0.10 ppm), high scale (10.0 ppm)
- Repeatability: +/- 1% PE response
- Drift: +/- 1% over 24 hours
- Response time: <5 seconds on 90% of the final reading
- Alarms: audible and visual alarms for multi-level concentration, and fault alarms. Alarms can also be linked up with external equipment control relays.
- Sampling: one-point or multi-point internal modules for pre-filtered samples (<0.1 microns and non-condensants, with or without sampling pump.
- Calibration: automatic or manual
- Gas: Hydrogen 35cc / min, Air 175 cc / min.
- Configuration: bench-top or rack-mounted 19 "(48.3 cm)
- Connections: ¼ "(6.35 mm)
- Operating temperature: 0 - 40 ° C
- Operating humidity: 0 - 95% (non-condensing)
- Power: 90 - 230 VAC, 50 / 60Hz, 3A
- Display: 3.4 "x 4.5 (8.6 cm x 11.4 cm) screen
- Logic: 5 programmable relays - 3A @ 230V AC
- Analog: 1 programmable 0-20mA output or 4-20mA isolated
- Digital: RS-232, Ethernet
- Inputs: 3 contacts optionally available
- To start the analysis
- To start the calibration
- To start the gas test
- Size: 19.00 "(48.3cm) W x 14.25" (36.2cm) Dx 5.25" (13.3cm)
- Weight: 10 kg
FID 9000 analyser Uses
The FID 9000 analyser is designed for the continuous monitoring of total hydrocarbons in non-condensed gases. Its many different applications include:
- Efficiency Monitoring: Oxidiser & Scrubber
- Carbon detection
- Impurities in pure and ultra pure gases
- Oil drilling
- Industrial Hygiene & Safety Control
- Perimeter monitoring around industrial sites
- LIE monitoring